Poem Snap - Online Short Form Poetry Collection with Images
Terms and Conditions
Poem Snap provides a simple and easy way to post short form poems in a 'no-nonsense' format that includes images and notes. The poems are listed in a 'Forum' format with topics for each of the major forms for short poems. The focus is on both traditional free verse, rhyme verse and short-form poetry of 25 lines or less. The short forms include: Haiku, Senru, Limerick, Epigram, Tanka, Cinquain and various other short form formats. See the Forms Page for information about each of the short forms used on this site. Users can also post short free verse and rhyme verse in various formats (less than 25 lines). Uses can also post short articles about poetry and 'blog' style entries. Users can also post comments and make suggestions. Please be respectful when providing such feedback. Images are important as they provide a context and background for the poem as well as adding meaning to the messsage or thoughts presented. So please provide a single good quality image from a site such as Pixabay.com or ather sites with free images that do not require attribution.
We welcome poets to join the site by adding their user name and password on the Poems Forum . Please follow the rules and the form conventions to remain an active member. We encourage authors to provide information about themselves via email and this profile / biography will be added to the Authors Page
For enquiries, suggestions or information please send an email.
We will reply as soon as possible.
P.O. Box 4
We welcome suggestions and comments
Please contact us for additional information or to discuss your ideas and suggestions.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers, Best Wishes and Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions
BY USING The Poem Snap and poems.poemsnap
SITE, REGISTERING AS A USER OR CONTRIBUTING ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED BELOW.
1. While we respect freedom of expression there are certain subjects and content that will not be allowed on PoetrySoup. Posting poems containing this content will result in deletion of your poetry and possible deletion of membership. Examples of unacceptable or prohibited content or subjects are:
- Sexually Explicit (X-Rated) Language
- Pictures of Nudity or Partial Nudity
- Profanity (Curse Words or Abbreviated Curse Words)
- Intimidation and belittling
- Nasty, offensive and derogatory Comments
- Name Calling, Cyberbullying or Harassing Members
- Personal Attacks, Battles, or Spamming Members
- Hateful Expressions
2. You may only have one account. If we are able to determine that you have multiple accounts, we will delete ALL of the accounts, without warning.
3. You are responsible for your use of our Services, for any Content you post using the Services, and for any consequences or liability arising therefrom.
4. Your content should be in good taste. The following is prohibited: Posting of content that is threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libelous, unlawful, malicious, misleading, defamatory, harmful, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically charged, or otherwise objectionable as determined by Poem Snap.
5. Poem Snap is considered family-safe, which means that poets aren't permitted to post poems which contain pornography, adult, or mature content.
6. Antisocial or disruptive behavior such as trolling and spam is not allowed. You shlould not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of others.
7. Members should be courteous and contribute positively with comments. If members are not contributing in a positive manner, we reserve the right to permanently close your account...without notice.
8. Trolling, flooding (posting multiple posts of the same thing), and spamming interferes with operation of our site. A type of spamming or flooding is the posting or sending of multiple items (comment, emails, advertisements, poems, blogs, etc). Members spamming or trolling will have their account deleted to protect our network.
8. Members are expected to post ORIGINAL work only. Using another's work without proper acknowledgment or permission and copyrighting it as your own, is plagiarism, which is a crime. Any members suspected of plagiarism are immediately removed.
9. Member acknowledges that due to the nature of the Internet that there are no guarantees of privacy.
10. Remember, people have different opinions. That does not make them wrong. Be considerate of other's opinions.
11. Because PoetrySoup is a public forum, the contents, thoughts and ideas expressed in individual poems may not reflect the ideology of Poem Snap.
12. Posts to Poem Snap retain the copyright of the author, who has fully responsibility for the content posted. Poem Snap does not assume ownership, control or endorsement of the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Poem Snap specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service on the Poem Snap site or the forum poems.poemsnap.com
13.There is no promise, no guarantee, and no warranty that display will be continually available or that works will be stored indefinitely. Members are advised to store their works elsewhere and not to depend on PoetrySoup for storage. The Site and Service can be terminated or suspended at any time and without notice. PoetrySoup reserves the right to do for any reason. If service is terminated, no further access will be allowed to the offending member. Posted works and accounts can be deleted without notice. (Offending blogs, poems, or comments etc. are deleted immediately).
14. PoetrySoup reserves the right to change any of the terms and condition of use and membership at any time, without notice.